Please stop by the museum to purchase your membership or give us a call during open hours and we can do it all over the phone!
- One adult and one child
- Extended option can not be added to this membership
- Two adults and all children (under 18) living in the same household.
- Two adults living in the same household and up to 4 of their grandchildren. Additional grandchildren can be added to the membership for $5.00 per child.
Extended Family and Caregiver Addition: Additional $25
- Bring up to two guests per museum visit! This extension may be added to Family, Grandparent and Reciprocal Memberships Memberships only.
- At least one person listed on the card must be present to use the membership.
Passport Membership: $125
- A full family membership to the Children’s Discovery Museum in addition to free or half-off admission to more than 450 science and technology centers around the world. For more information on this amazing program, go to Association of Science-Technology Centers and Association of Children’s Museums.
* Please contact the museums and science centers you will be visiting, as some of them may only allow four free family members per visit.
Our memberships are for those listed on the membership account. It is not transferable to other names. We do require ID upon entrance to the museum.
Nonprofit Membership: $175
- Annual membership
- Admission for up to six people per day. Each additional visitor will be charged the group rate of $4.50 per person.
- Visitors to the museum must have the appropriate paperwork provided by the non-profit in order to receive the discounted price of admission.
Library Membership: $175
- Entitles four library patrons ½ price admission daily.
- Visitors to the museum must have the appropriate paperwork provided by the library in order to receive the discounted price of admission.
Organization Membership: Price Determined Upon Application
- Annual membership
- This membership is for a business or organization wanting to provide access to the museum for their employees or members.
- Visitors to the museum must have the appropriate paperwork provided by the organization in order to receive the discounted price of admission.
School and Small Childcare Memberships
- This annual membership entitles the above school to a discounted admission price of $1.00/child, with 1 free adult for every 5 children. Additional adults will be charged the reduced Group Rate of $4.50.School Membership $100.00- This annual membership is for schools with 15+ children enrolled.
Small Childcare Membership $50.00- This annual membership is for small childcare facilities with 15 or less children enrolled.
All schools and child care facilities must provide a copy of their license.